Copyright © 2014 Washington Dulles Transportation. All Rights Reserved. firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY CHOOSE US?
22lbs. to 65lbs.
5lbs. to 45lbs.
Washington Dulles Airport Transportation
1. How much in advance do I have to make my reservation and when making reservation, what should be pick up time according to the flight time?
Reservations should be made at least 6 hours before the journey. If your reservation online is made 6 hours before the journey, please give us a call so that we can check and confirm the availability. If your journey is needed in less than 6 hours, please call us as we may be able to provide you the reservation. Depending on availability for Dulles airport we may be able to arrange a driver to meet you inside the airport in approximately 20 minutes. When you book a reservation make sure your pick up time is 4 hours prior of your international flight time and three hours prior to the domestic flight time. Please add the approximate ride time in the suggest hours.
2. How can I obtain a quote which is not on the website?
Please call us or e-mail us with the pick-up location, destination, phone number of passengers and luggage to obtain quotes that cannot be found online.
3. Do you provide transfer services for more than 8 passengers?
Yes, we will be able to provide two vehicles to accommodate more than 8 passengers and luggage at competitive prices. For quotes, please call or e-mail us with the reservation details, importantly with the total number of passengers and luggage.
4. How can I contact the company for any queries or if I cannot see the driver on the day of the journey?
We will be available to answer any of your queries on (703) 729 4977, which is open 24 hours a day.
5. What should I do if I have not received a confirmation e-mail for my online reservation?
Customers should inform us by e-mail or over the phone if they have not received their confirmation e-mail after 20 minutes since we check if the customer has paid online and are informed of the payment after a short delay.
6. What happens if my flight is early or late?
On the day of the journey, we will regularly monitor the estimated arrival time and inform the drive of the actual landing time.
7. What happens if there is a major delay with my flight?
Although we will monitor the flight status, passengers will be informed of any major delays before we are informed. We therefore request passengers to inform us of any major delays to help us rearrange the journey to the estimated delayed landing time.
8. Will the driver help with loading/unloading luggage and/or fitting in child seats?
Yes with the passengers permission, our drivers will be happy to assist. However, passengers are responsible for all their belongings and should inform the driver if there are any fragile items in the luggage. Passengers should also ensure that they are satisfied with the child seat fittings before the drive.
9. Is tip included in the price?
Tip is not included in the price. We have left that choice to you, if you are satisfied with the service provided.
10. How can I cancel and rearrange my reservation if I missed by flight or have a change in plan?
Cancellations should be notified within 12 hours or 6 hours for missed flights by e-mail. The reservation can be rearranged to a different date and time and the online payment can be forwarded for the rearranged journey.
11. Do you provide receipts?
Yes, we provide receipts for cash payments. Passengers should print the receipts sent by e-mail for online credit/debit payments.
12. What if I have left something in the vehicle, can I get it back?
Yes, we will help to get the lost property back. To maximise the chance of returning your property, you should contact us as soon as possible, before other passengers use the vehicle.
13. Can I smoke in the vehicle?
Passengers are not allowed to smoke in our vehicles, that are kept under a strict no smoking policy. Passengers who wish to smoke can inform the driver before or during the journey and our drivers will find a possible area outside for the passenger to smoke.